- COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION. We are the sole owner of the information collected on the Site.We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.We collect information from our users at several different points throughout our Site.
- REGISTRATION AND ORDER FORMS. In addition, in order to purchase goods and services from our Site, or to become a member of our Site, a user must complete the on-line registration/order form. During registration, a user is required to provide us with certain contact information (which may include your name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e - mail address) and certain financial information (like your credit card number and the expiration date for your credit card). This information is used to set-up and maintain an account, verify credit card details, validate credit identity and to ship product. If we have trouble processing an order or otherwise need to contact a user, the contact information is used to get in touch with the user. From time to time, we may also ask that you provide us with additional information so that we can better tailor our services to meet your needs.
- SHARING. We may share aggregate demographic information with our sponsors.This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.We may also use an outside company or companies to process payments or to fulfill orders.From time to time, we may contract with another party to provide certain specific services to our users.If we have collected your personally identifiable information from one Site, that Site may share the information with other Site within our network in order to provide you with additional goods and services for which we believe you may be interested. Except as provided above, we do not currently sell or otherwise make available personally identifiable information about our users to third parties.Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make such information available to third parties in the future in order to enhance and personalize our services, or in the case of bankruptcy, sale of an asset, business or division, a merger or acquisition, or similar change of ownership.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT. We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. We will also notify the appropriate authorities if we suspect that any of our users are engaged in illegal activities, such as obscenity or child pornography.
- SECURITY. We agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the information you have provided to us from unauthorized access by using encryption and other security measures. We encourage you to contact us if you are interested in learning more about our security measures.
- THIRD PARTY SOURCES OF INFORMATION. From time to time and in order to enhance our services, we may supplement the information we receive from you with information we obtain from third party sources.
- CHILDREN.Our Site is not intended for children. Our Site do not target children, nor do we solicit data, or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from them. We encourage parents and legal guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the interactive activities offered on the Site their children visit.
- CORRECTION/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION. If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as e-mail address or phone number), or if a user no longer desires our service, you may contact us to correct or update this information.